Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Haven posted in months and doubt anyone reads this anymore
bt i rly nid a place to rant.
Results have only been average in the first term,
or to most, even worse than average.
This SYF thing isn't even something we look forward to anymore.
It's becoming more like a torture.
THANKS TO YOU GUYS.
You're right.I don't think I enjoy CCA anymore and
I don't think I should put the reason here.
Right, maybe my memory isn't that good
bt i don't think writing in the scores help
cause i rmbr it but its that i dun rmbr while playing.
probably because there's not much sense behind those actions.
Whose idea was it anymore to vibrate only the last 2 beats.
and you KNOW I wasn't the only who forgot.
It's really nice to know, that I didn't go for my 2nd OFFICIAL CCA,
give up time that could be used to do my PI to come for self prac,
just so that I could feel that I really shouldn't have gone.
"You guys suck"
really?
It's good to know there's at least 1 good person left to comfort us,
or mainly me.
Thank you.