Tuesday, September 08, 2009
#162
I have to update more frequently.
Shirley's like updating everyday! :O
Had dance from 8-3.30 for yesterday and today.
Yesterday was the killer.Had running then pt and stuff.
Then did assisted pull-ups.
Had to do 10!
Then now my arms are hurting like hell.
I bend slightly or raise it also hurt.
Try to straighten also pain.
Zz.
Today's dance session was more fun.
Went to Hort Park in the morning for a walk.
Spent 2 hours walking.
We walked till...(ARGH.can't rmbr)
Anyway, when we came back, we had to do a reflection.
Then Mr Soh said he'll choose people to present.
Somehow I had a very bad feeling that he was going to choose
me cause I seldom talk.
And he did.
...
No more CCA until after EOYs!
Woots!Cheers!
We changed the commitee(forgot how to spell.zz)
Congratz to Rachael on being promoted from
Vice-president to president.
Congratz to Jun Weng on being promoted
to vice-president.
The sad part is that you have to stay six years.
lol.
Getting really stressed about Lang Arts homework.
haiz...
My life is about homework.how sad.