Monday, August 17, 2009
#158
Went to national dental today
cause I'm getting braces soon.
But...
the dentist today said that my jaw
is slanting downwards.
Normal people's jaw don't so she
said that I might have to go for jaw surgery.
Like what the heck?!
I'm never going to any surgery.
NEVER!
:)
As if getting braces is not bad enough,
now there's a jaw surgery
today went there then i took a mould of my teeth,
took some x-rays and poof
$200 gone.
Amazing isn't it.
Got back scs graded assignment today.
GREATLY disappointed cause i just passed.
everybody won me-.-
the worst part is that only this assignment will
be shown in the CA2 report card!
I'm ruined!
There's dance again tmr.
*sighs*
why can't CCAs be banned?
Oh.and those who saw me today should know
that I just got a haircut and now is hair is very short.
Jingyi was laughing.
Meilin was "what the f*** happened to your hair"
oh well..
You should have seen yesterday!
My hair looked nice.
The hairdressed styled it for me
it was STYLED
my hair STYLED.
First time.
successful.
too bad i had to wash it away already.
Shall go study chem test.