Friday, July 17, 2009
#152
well.i'm blogging again.
i realise zhw has a fantastic speaking ability
that makes you feel guilty without the obvious
intention of doing so.
:(
so many tests.
i hate tests.
bio test on wed,
phy test on fri
chem prac test 2 weeks later.
maths test end of the month.
i hate tests :(
I believe everyone bought the graphic calculator.
funny during recess today
zhijie:Eh.I know why you all buy the silver calculator.cause
of the brick game right?I tell you blue one also hav
waimun:*hysterical*what?!Let me see!Where got!
-after seeing- eh no fair!
._.
oh well.
I have to start studying real soon
like logarithms, bio and phy.
why did everyone become smart suddenly
like meilin and jingyi.
and timothy.
life is passing by fleetingly.
Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time so we are quits.
-author unknown
You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by;
but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.
-James Matthew Barrie
I want to stay in my own naive world...