Friday, January 16, 2009
Today's dance performance totally rocks ok?
It went well.though there were some *ahem* ppl
who kept laughing.
This is where lousy sense of humour comes in.
Simin took a video ._. maybe she'll post it on youtube.
And for CID I got into India and England!
Sianzz.all alone TT
graded somemore leh this year.
how can they do this to me?
I'm feeling so tired now.
After waking at 5am today.
danced and then had pe.
Ran 4rounds interval of 2mins.
I managed to run all within 2mins =)
Tried pull-ups after that.I couldn't do one..
Hmm.Was dead tired.
Then had CCA.
had to drag my feet uphill to go to DS.
Then had very tiring practices.
(included) 10bridge you know
Then did 50pumping
dunno why my arms felt exceptionally tired
today
Then Su lao shi started arranging the international dance
He chose me.!#%#
lols
I feel contradictive.
dun want to get selected yet at the same time want to get
selected.
My back is aching.
And i feel that i'm careless.
careless
are u imagining that i forgot to bring something?
But i'm careless about maths.
haha