Friday, January 09, 2009
The storybook I would love to be trapped in
If I could be trapped in a storybook,
I wish that book would be
"The Keys to the Kingdom series-Mister Monday"
I like the first book of this series because I find it the most exciting.
I could follow Arthur to a new world where he is supposed to be
the Lord of the whole world and to stop the other days
from doing evil and harming his world-Earth, and collect the keys.
He had so many good friends,Leaf and Suzy Blue and the Will.
This book also shows how he slowly made sense of everything
after he went to this new world and learnt that the new plague
in his city back home was cause by Mister Monday and it was incurable!
Therefore, he was determined to stop the plague at all cause
and also showed how he managed to defeat
Mister Monday and claim the first key.
Though it was very difficult and he was hurt,
he did not give up for the sake of everyone on Earth.
He managed to win Mister Monday with the help of Suzy Blue.
If I could be trapped in this storybook with Arthur,
maybe I can even help him to get the other keys!
After all, many hands make light work. xD
CATCH INKHEAT IN CINEMAS 22nd January 2009!