Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I'm trying my best to update more often.
i realise people who have blogs that was created
way after I created mine has more posts than me.
Anyway, today is wednesday and is the last day
for submitting your appeal for subject combis.
Good luck for all those that appealed, including me
xD
Anyways, was suppose to go for dance practice today
But didn't go because my back pain.
I have no idea how it got pain in the first place.
2 days already.
I might go tmr.Depending on what the doctor says.
Su lao shi will so kill me..
I realise that I get sick or injured during almost every
holiday dance practice this year.
Ok not every.
This is the 2nd time though.
Su lao shi gonna kill mee!!
I was bored and went blog surfing instead.
Found many of my seniors' links through
leong yu then went and went.
lols.
You go their old blog they nvr put new link one-.-
Jiayous all dancers for today.
Bored bored...