Sunday, October 19, 2008
I just went to watch Connected yesterday with my aunts and sister.
For those who want to watch, I shall roughly describe the story.
The starting shows the lady called Grace Wong (Barbie Hsu) sleeping
then she woke up did some stuff and fetched her daughter to school.
Then when she was driving somewhere~~ another vehicle knocked her!
She did not faint or anything but she slightly knocked her head.
Then she wanted to call someone then the vehicle knocked again..
Yep, then she was kidnapped.
However, the place she was kept hostage had a phone..
She was about to call then the the kidnappers came in to smash the phone.
She was so clever you know, can fix the important parts,
she tried attaching some 2 wires together and the line got through!!
So she managed to call this stranger to help her.
Yep, and called him not to hang up because she was worried she might not be
able to make another phone call again.
This si how the whole story starts..
Interested?Go watch it!!
The movie made me tense throughout the whole movie. lol
I'm promoting this movie for some reason-.-