Thursday, October 30, 2008
Hellos peepos.I'm bia(back in action)
I visited almost all the ppl that I had tagged
to do the blog quiz.They had amazingly just copy and paste,
forgetting to change the 'her' part.Hmph
And alot of them keep sacar-ing me for asking them
to do this quiz.For e.gs go to vanessa's blog.
Blog quizzes are fun..And you all took abt 10mins only
while i took abt 1hr?!I typed out all the questions leh..
u all just copy and paste-.-
Anyway, watched HSM3 with Jing Yi ytd.
We rushed to vivo straight after the SC investiture.
Made it to the cinema at 3.45.Took a look at the timings
-HSM3----------3.50
I rushed Jing Yi.Gogogogo!
Bought the popcorn aft that.(She wants it)
We rushed to the theatre at about 3.51 and can you believe it?
More than half of it was empty though Jing Yi and I had bought
the last 2 seats available.(She sitting in front of me)
In the end, the movie started at 4.07 around there.
The ppl beside us was actually a group =)
They changed seats with Jing yi and we could sit together.
She kept shoving me the popcorn-.-
I kept dropping it all over the chair.Lols!!
FYI ppl, this movie is NICE.It has been experimented
on our dear Ms Ma Jing Yi.It is funny and um just nice.
Come on, they are graduating!
Go watch it!It won't be a let down.
If it is, then there's something wrong with ur taste..