Monday, September 29, 2008
I just felt this sudden urge to update.
*Abandons all my homework*
Hmm.Life kinda bored nowadays. Need something
interesting to spice up my life.
But if you spice up the way that
You Sheng do,then well, forget it :X
So exams are coming in less than 2 weeks.
Hope I can finish revising for History and Science.
I hate chemisty!!!
All the ions and stuff.All I can remember now is
oxide has a charge of 2- =D
At most I fail science lor, still got bio anyway.
My current GPA from beginning of the year till now
is 3.1 I figured that if I wanted to take triple science,
I have to get about 2.9 the lease for EOYs so that my
overall GPA has at lease 3.0 or that's the requirement I heard.
I planning to take English Literature but thanks to Jing Yi,
make me have second thoughts now saying what if I go lit
must do alot of analysis and miss one point minus one mark.
Well, better than me regretting in the future.
Anyone has suggestions on what subject combi I should take?