Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hey ppl!Long time no update I know
But ppl especially *eh hem* dun have to keep repeating.
I'm updating now.Happy?
Anyways, was busy studying for Mid-years.
No joke!(Though I spent half the time playing audi)lols
Since I already got my last 2 papers today, I shall announce
my results(don't laugh)
Geography-A1
Chinese-A2
Physics-A2
Language Arts-B3
Mathematics-B4
History-C6(TT)
so....
I already calculated that my GPA is 3.0
for ppl who don't know what it means
it simply means that my average grade is B3.
That's great for a start =D
Hope I win Jing Yi, though i think it's a (hopeless hope)<--oxymoron
Yayness!My mom said that she would buy me a PSP if I got
GPA of 3.0 Hence,PSP, here I come.RWArrs!
Anyway, when I went home with lots of people yesterday,
(Cheah Jing,Hilda,Jing Yi, You Sheng and Wai Mun)
yeah so the six of us went home together all thanks to the
all-famous-around-the-globe-peacemaker's help for us to go home together.
Then heard this very lame joke from Cheah Jing:
一只羊加一只羊
(猜三个字)
Answer:两只羊
lols
how lame can people get till she continued with the joke..
一只羊加一只羊
(猜五个字)
Answer:还是两只羊
Can you believe it?!
till she continued again
一只羊加一只羊
(猜七个字)
Answer:还是两只羊,笨蛋!
LOL!!
BIG-.-