Thursday, October 04, 2007
Yay!!!Exams finally over!
The torture of the exams finally over.
Have not been sleeping well lately.
-.-zzzz
So the sad thing is...I think I'll score very
badly for this exams.
Of course,I hope this will not happen.
The sad thing is..CCA will resume next week.
Which means going home late again.
Which is not really thrilling to be frank.
Also,I don't see the point in going to school
this few days.Since exams are already over,
we should be resting at home instead of
watching movies in school?
LOL
4 more months.
I'll get a new handphone!!
That's great news to me everybody!
My phone seems to be the oldest among everybody.
I can't wait.Seriously.
Oh and everyone knows I need to get braces.
OBVIOUSLY!
I'll be getting them 2 years later I think.
I'm in the 'queue' already.
Vannesa(forgot how to spell) is getting it soon.
Gd luck with it!1B always with you!^^
I'll end here.
COME TAG ME MORE PPL!