Friday, October 26, 2007
Whoo!I got a GPA of 2.0!!
I can promote!!Yes!That's the news I've been
wanting to hear for the past 3 months!
Congratulate me everybody!!
I can't wait for home economics to come next
year.It's gonna be SO fun!!
Next, I'm sorry to say but..
I'm 90% not interested in joining the
Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors Award
though the prizes are attractive.The teacher said
that we should be honoured that we got chosen but.
I think if we got selected and it wasn't compulsory,
less than half the people now would be left.
No offence though.
Lastly, class chalet!! It gonna be the first time
I'm going to a chalet and barbecue with my friends.
I bet it's gonna be fun. There also are gonna be
alot of games! OOps, can't say the games out.
It's a surprise!
Though there's a teeny-weeny chance that
heaven might make that day rain on us,...
never mind, let us not be negative =D
Let it not rain on that day!!