Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Sry I very long nvr update.
I'm very worried about GPA now..
I failed my history TT which will
pull my whole grade down.
Today my teacher said they are checking our blogs..
Which luckily Shereen told me months ago!
I have nothing to hide anyway.
I'm innocent and guilt-free!
=D
Oh and our class gathering is coming soon!
I can't wait for that day to come.
Yum..Yum..Barbecue.
I hope my mom will let me stay overnight..
Though she rather I stay at home.But I don't have
anything to do even if I do
stay overnight..I don't feel like going theme park.
And I just discovered something..
Maple is not that horrible!LOL.
And I'll change blogskin as soon as I can
cause I feel that it's a little laggy and
it lags my old com very badly.
Maybe it's because of the song.
I'll end here then.I'll tag ppl now.