Thursday, January 18, 2007
Bad DAy
Sighs....todae is an unlucky day I went to buy my hor fun to eat during recess...i felt so full
so i ate slowly.How was i suppose to know that recess
ended so early today????I went back to class,saw no one,
got worried then i found where all the science labs are,
search and search then found my class I was late for
15mins!!!!!Luckily my teacher so nice she nvr scold me
and even told me where to sit...my geog teacher oso quite nice her name is Ms Or
got scolded by chinese teacher also almost got my name into the class management diary
nvr do the pratice behind the ke wen she also nvr say need to do
maybe she said on Monday how was i suppose to know??!!!!!
Luckily i read the ke wen at least so nvr got name recorded
whoa this post so long lerhhs better go get my homework done bb